Friday, November 18, 2011

Travel Crib!

Guess what the FedEx guy brought tonight? The travel crib! Woo's sister Hyun-Hi had ordered the travel crib we wanted and arranged to have it shipped to us and it's here! I was so excited to set it up...it makes it feel like the baby will be here soon because there's a crib now, ya' know? We're actually moving to a bigger place in February or March so we can't set up a real nursery yet, and this travel crib is going to be the life-safer that allows us to move the baby from the living room and bedrooms easily until we can get a more permanent situation set up. Plus it's small and doesn't take up a ton of room, and grows with the baby in stages from an elevated bassinet to a lower crib (as baby gets to where he can stand up) to a play-yard. It rolls on a set of back wheels and is small enough to fit through doorways - so convenient. I also have a trip planned with my Mom to Hawaii for a week in early February, so this is what I'm taking with me for little Jin to sleep in.

I'm ecstatic. It's so cute. THANK YOU SO MUCH HYUN-HI. I can't stop staring at it. Now all I need is the baby to be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment