Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Jin's Three Months Old!

It's been a while since the last post. I'm so swamped at work, it's unbelievable. We're currently the top selling Pulte market in the country, so it's definitely a good problem to have but...most days I don't even have time to stop to eat.

Meanwhile on the homefront, our little baby is quickly becoming our little boy. Still makes me a little sad, even though it's exciting all at the same time. He's so sweet, I just want him to stay my little baby. Ugh, such is life. :)

Here's our little star:









 He got into a little scuffle with our monkey friend, and even though it appears that Jin has won this match, there were still some tears in the end.




 The warning look.


2 comments:

  1. Omg. He is so precious! He needs to learn not to let Monkey get to him. Because we all know that Monkey just wants to look "cool." Jin needs to step up his game where Monkey is concerned. :)

    Also...I love love LOVE the "warning look". hee hee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I should have said that earlier but the fight face is almost always followed up with the warning look. One of these days I've gotta catch the poop face and post that too. Babies are so animated!

    ReplyDelete