Monday, June 11, 2012

Jin's Five Months Old!

Gosh how time flies! Today started with me not even realizing today was the 11th. I feel like I posted Jin's four month photos a couple of weeks ago. He's such a little person now, smiling, watching tv while laying on his side, putting his own binkie in his mouth, and having enough coordination to bring his teething toys to his lips. He's a little chatterbox too (mostly squealing, which I can't get enough of because the sound is just that cute). He opens his mouth when he's ready to have his binkie or bottle given to him, and he even grunts his disapproval when the wrong one is about to be placed in his mouth. Soon enough, he'll be crawling and getting into all of mommy and daddy's things. Oh joy. :)

He started kinda camera shy, lol. Don't let this face fool you, though. Daddy got him to smile after a few practice shots.


  



2 comments:

  1. OMG. I love those last few pics! Well, really, I love them all. But I especially love the last ones. Too freakin' cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks, he's got so much more personality each month. It's so fun to see what he does next.

    ReplyDelete