Sunday, June 17, 2012

Woo's First Father's Day

Today was a good day. Really relaxing. We got home late after being at a wedding for most of the day yesterday so we took it easy today. Woo really didn't want to do too much but he did ask for Korean for lunch, so off we went to our favorite Korean place in town (sooo good). It was a nice, quiet, family-time meal, which I loved. The rest of the day was even quieter. We took naps, cleaned a little (I cleaned, Woo and Jin took naps, which is what a great Daddy should be able to do on his day). Later. Woo got us take-out for dinner while I put our little monkey to sleep. Nothing exciting to report at all, but it was genuinely such a NICE day at home with my little family. Loved it.

To the man that I've loved and who has been a true friend to me since I was 15: THANK YOU for being the most amazing Father to our Jin. You're more than I could have ever hoped for in a partner and a Father to our child. I think back to my own childhood and the absence of a strong, supportive father-figure and I'm just thankful beyond what I can express in words, that my child has only the best. Jin, Mushu and I love you to all of Saturn's moons and back. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment