Monday, February 13, 2012

Best Valentine's Day Ever, and It's Not Even Valentine's Day Yet

Today Woo took me to a spa and paid for a full body massage for me...so awesome. Then, while I was busy practicing the art of relaxation, he was out buying us the most awesomest computer ever!!! I went from blogging from a (don't laugh, don't judge) purple acer notebook to this amazing mac thingy that has a screen that makes me feel like I'm at the movies and is faster than any computer I've ever owned before. Why had I not gotten one of these sooner? Makes me feel like I've been living under a rock. So I've been playing with it ever since he brought it home and plugged it up for me. He told me it's my V-Day gift, which is kinda what I thought the massage was. I know I'm going to get jumped in the street by my own friends for saying it too often, but my Woo rocks and I'm the luckiest girl in the world. Here's a picture because it's just the fanciest thing I've ever had and I'm just the kind of dork to blog about it (you can see my purple notebook off to the left):
So Jin and I are in business. Aw sookie sookie now, it's on like donkey kong...we're going to be a couple of blogging fools.

Jin also had his one month check up today and he is now 9 lbs 6.5 oz and is 22.75 inches long! My little baby boy is getting all growed up. I don't know whether to be happy or sad about it. Ugh, so silly, I know. I just don't want to take a single moment for granted because already, I can't believe an entire month has gone by. He was such a brave little guy, he also got a shot today and it made him cry but he stopped within about half a minute. Aw, poor baby, that was so hard to watch. He was pretty tired after all that so he's been passed out since and has gotten up only long enough to eat. I just want to hold him and squeeze him all day, he's too cute. :) 

I didn't blog yesterday because we had a really long day. Sadly, we had to attend a funeral for a friend of Woo's named Matt. It was actually a really beautiful service and there were so many people who came, which I hope was of comfort to his family to see how much he was obviously loved. And since the boys were so dressed up and looking so nice for Matty, I took the opportunity to snap a photo of just a few of the guys:
I hope you had a great weekend. Don't forget to tell your loved ones how much you love them. We aren't promised tomorrow, but we have today, and for that I'm so thankful. Good night, loved ones. Love you!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Valentine's Day!!! I asked Lincoln to be my Valentine yesterday...and he didn't even answer. However, he did spend the afternoon curled up and purring on my lap. So I guess he was agreeable to it. ha ha. Also... YAY for the new computer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mushu often doesn't answer my requests either. Rude. ;) But I'd agree that the purring and cuddle time were a definite "yes".

      Delete