Saturday, February 11, 2012

Renaissance Festival!!!

Today was a bee-you-dee-full day in Phoenix. We hung out with some great friends at the Renaissance Festival and had a blast! The only thing keeping today from being absolutely perfect was that my Woo had to work and couldn't join us. That stank, but Mom and my little Jin and I were so happy to get out in the nice sunshine and enjoy the company of some great people we love - Shannon and Kiernan, and Joel and Carrie and their two little cuties.
















We really missed Woo today because it was so gorgeous out and we had such a good time eating a bunch of yummy junk food and walking around watching stuff like jousting and fire throwers. They were having some kind of cowboy festival in Old Town this morning where Woo works so he dressed the part and I had to get a photo - he was perfect. Korean cowboys just happen to be my favorite kind. And if they're bringing girl scout cookies to their co-workers, even better.
Our little Jin Bug (as his Auntie Stacey would call him, and I LOVE that) turned one month old today!!! He was such a good little guy at the festival, hung out with the best of them and barely made a peep. That's my little trooper. He was up long enough to see Daddy get home and hang out with him for a little while this evening. Here he is all tuckered out at the end of our long but awesome day. He's makes me fill with such pride and happiness just by looking at him sleep...be still, my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment