Monday, February 13, 2012

Jin is One Month Old!

I forgot to post the photos from mine and Jin's little "photo shoot" for his one month photos. I plan to take all his monthly milestone photos next to his sock monkey so that I have a point of reference to see how much he's grown. Here's the first one, and he's wearing a cute little onesie from his Auntie Amanda, who rocks, by the way:

I got a ton of great ones but this is the one I think I'll use, and I'll try to capture him in the same pose for every monthly milestone from here on. But here are a few more funny ones just to share:



 And then he sneezed, haha...
Jin and Daddy were hanging out and chatting, and I had to get a couple of photos of that too:

What I didn't get a picture of (and I wish so badly I had!) was Jin smiling so big for Daddy. In fact, when he does that he smiles so big that his eyes squint up so tight they close, which is exactly what he did before I caught the two photos above. I can't wait to hear this kid's laugh. He's got such a mild temperament and a happy little attitude, I bet his laugh will be a hearty one that we'll get to hear often.



4 comments:

  1. Hee hee!! I knew that little striped outfit would look adorable on him. :) And I love the idea of posing him with Mr. Sock Monkey every month for perspective. Why didn't I think of something like that with Dakota?? Shame on me. Oh well. I can't wait to see it each month! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dakota seemed to get so big so fast! And with Jin, I already feel like it's passing me by too quickly. But just when I think "don't get any bigger, stay just the way you are", he goes and does something new and cool that I love. I guess that's just part of the magic. Glad you like the monkey measurement idea!

      Delete
  2. I can really see a lot of you in Jin! In these and also the one his Daddy posted on FB today. : ) I'm so glad you're doing this blog; I love getting to catch up on everything!! Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Jen, can you really? I see that sometimes too. There are only a handful of surviving baby pics of me and from those few, I can sometimes see myself in Jin's facial expressions. It's so crazy how any one person can look like two completely different people at the same time. :) I'm glad you said that because I wasn't sure if it was just me, although my Mom made a similar comment. I'm so glad you like this blog too and that I can keep everyone updated with what we're up to, since I'm so awful at keeping in touch otherwise. Love and miss you BUNCHES AND BUNCHES, as Amanda would say!

      Delete